photo LIFE_zps10479037.png  photo about_zps9e9062d8.png  photo FASHION_zpsbf414c46.png  photo BEAUTY_zps6bed5103.png  photo home_zpsf0f73a48.png  photo CONTACT_zpse86a2f0b.png

Friday 22 June 2012

New Things..





 




Wooh! It feels good to be back blogging again. It literally has been months but those dreaded end of year exams have past. These photo's have been quite random, it just felt so great to pick up my camera and do something I love. These are just a few new things I've got recently.

1) Zara Shoes (Literally everyone has these--AMAZING)
2) Chanel No 5
3) DKNY Watch and Drop Earrings
4) Ring and Chunky Bracelet (Miss Selfridge) 

Follow me on Instagram @fashionspectator

3 comments:

  1. Loving all your new things ! And yea.. everyone does have those shoes and I'm a bit jealous! After my move, I don't live in a city with a Zara anymore and I'm a bit hesitant to buy them online. Are they comfortable?
    x

    - Shubana
    -- CoeurDecors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post, I 'd love to see some more!
    Lots of Love
    Tweet Twoo
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...