photo LIFE_zps10479037.png  photo about_zps9e9062d8.png  photo FASHION_zpsbf414c46.png  photo BEAUTY_zps6bed5103.png  photo home_zpsf0f73a48.png  photo CONTACT_zpse86a2f0b.png

Thursday 19 January 2012

I Put Some New Shoes On




 Well its been a crazy start to the year. If your at university like myself, exams and coursework have been the only thing consuming me of late. I've missed posting.  Just one more exam to go!!!
I went and did a bit of shopping, (good stress relief), and I don't normally purchase shoes in Topshop. But these beauties caught my eye. As soon as I put them on I had to have them!! (They are so COMFY). I'm starting to really think about my spring outfits, these are a great addition to my wardrobe.

1 comment:

  1. I REALLY REALLY LOVE these shoes! -Jessica

    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...