photo LIFE_zps10479037.png  photo about_zps9e9062d8.png  photo FASHION_zpsbf414c46.png  photo BEAUTY_zps6bed5103.png  photo home_zpsf0f73a48.png  photo CONTACT_zpse86a2f0b.png

Friday 16 September 2011

I'm Not Closing The Book, Just Turning The Page..

Hey dolls,

Just a quick update, I know I've been slacking with the posts.


1) Moved into a new house ready for second year of university, Its actually really nice, trying to make it warm and cosy at the moment, my room is a mess, still haven't unpacked.




2) Had a job interview at Kurt Geiger and i GOT THE JOB.  I'm so excited to work there, the discount makes me even happier.





3) Decided to cut my hair, it funny how something so simple can change the way you feel and look at yourself. I just got the scissors and chopped it, it turned out way better than I expected. Still trying to get use to it though.









Change is essential. Let go and don't look back.

Take care
x

3 comments:

  1. So many good news!!! Congratulations! I really love the haircut, you look very beautiful.Your blog is lovely and I'm a new follower! Hope you'll like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Hair!

    P.s I nominated you for an award

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooooo jealous of your KG discount right about now *sigh*

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...