photo LIFE_zps10479037.png  photo about_zps9e9062d8.png  photo FASHION_zpsbf414c46.png  photo BEAUTY_zps6bed5103.png  photo home_zpsf0f73a48.png  photo CONTACT_zpse86a2f0b.png

Saturday 6 August 2011

Made For Walking...

Hey, :D
Went on a bit of a crazy shopping spree in Selfridge's and picked up these gorgeous Kurt Geiger/Carvella Heels.
The color is not one I would usually go for but the suede and strap detail caught my eye, plus they are so comfy!!
My shoe closet is getting ridiculous, but these are just another piece for the summer (non-existent)!!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Miss Selfridge is the ish... I ma trying to curve my shopping addiction. But those shoes are hottttt!!

    http://hopelessinatlanta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...