photo LIFE_zps10479037.png  photo about_zps9e9062d8.png  photo FASHION_zpsbf414c46.png  photo BEAUTY_zps6bed5103.png  photo home_zpsf0f73a48.png  photo CONTACT_zpse86a2f0b.png

Thursday 4 August 2011

And The Adventure Begins...

After much deliberation, (pulling my hair out) wondering if I can make it in the world of blogging, I've finally decided to peruse something I'm so passionate about. 
I wont bore you with the long details, but having been inspired by the many blogs I read religiously every day, and my tumblr being a way for me to express myself, I've come to the conclusion (correct me if I'm wrong) that i may actually have something to contribute.


I won't make empty promises, or tell you I have any idea where my blog will be going, but I do know over time I will find myself, with your help. (If anyone even reads this) haha. 
Excited yet?? hmmm maybe not
But I look forward to sharing and growing with you guys. And in some way inspire others to follow their dreams. I think I may just be cut out for this blogging ish.. hehehe


Thanks for reading, Leave comments, And most of all come back again for the next post :D


Keisha
Kodak Closet
x

1 comment:

  1. I am also new to blogging and I hope that it will teach me more about myself and my style!!


    http://hopelessinatlanta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...